Add a “wow” factor to any room with the addition of custom draperies and side panels. Use alone or pair with your blind or shade to complement your current decorating style or create a totally new look.
To start your custom drapery project, some easy pre-planning will save you time and money. There are hundreds of fabrics, colors, styles, hardware, etc. to choose from. So before heading out for a design consultation, think about the following questions:
What is the main function of the drapery?
- Light control
- Frame the window
- Movable or stationary
- Left draw, right draw, center draw
What are your color palette and fabric preferences?
- Hitting the floor or sill
- Puddling on the floor
What style drapery are you considering?
Where is your drapery going to be mounted?
What is your budget?
- Know your budget so your window treatment specialist can keep you on track.
Extensive Fabric and Drapery Hardware Selection
At Aero Drapery & Blind, our design consultants will work with you to select the perfect drapery or drapery panels to enhance or existing room design or create a brand new look. From elegant fabrics and trims to new and innovative drapery hardware, you will find what you need at Aero Drapery & Blind.
Browse through our extensive fabric library that includes lines from RM Coco, Fabricut, Trend and Duralee. Draw attention to your fabric window treatment and finish your interior look with decorative drapery hardware. Select from finishes, colors, and styles from the most simple to ultra-chic.
Hunter Douglas Window Fashions
Hunter Douglas, the leader in window fashions, offers alternatives to the standard drapery application by marrying the beauty of sheers and privacy of soft fabrics especially suited for large windows and sliding glass doors. For example:
- Luminette® Modern Draperies – consistent contoured columns of fabric using Traditional™ or Ribbon™ Panel design options
- Luminette® Privacy Sheers – soft face fabric bonded to fabric vanes offering light control with translucent or room-darkening vane opacity options.
- Provenance® Woven Wood Vertical Drapery – made from natural woods, reeds, bamboo and grasses, adds warmth and breadth to any room.
- Duette® Vertiglide™ Honeycomb Shades – vertical pleat system offering exceptional insulation on a unique track that allows you to select from a left, right or center draw
Come and see our full selection in the Little Canada or Burnsville, MN Showrooms and let our experienced staff help you select the styles and fabrics that best meet your needs, at a price that fits your budget. Contact us today!